NEWS STORY. 15/09/2022
The Real Madrid C. F. board of directors calls the representative members pertaining to the period from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2024 to attend the ordinary and extraordinary general assemblies, which will take place in person and online, at the basketball arena at Real Madrid City (Avenida Alejandro de la Sota, s/n, Madrid) today, 2 October. The ordinary general assembly will take place at 9am on the first call and at 10am on second call, if necessary, and address the points that feature in the following agenda:
ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
1. President's report.
2. Examination and approval, where relevant, of the club's liquidation of the budget, annual report, balance sheet and the profit and loss account, as well as those established with the invested company pertaining to the 2021/2022 financial year.
3. Examination and approval, where appropriate, of the established income and expenditure budget and the activities programme for the 2022/2023 financial year.
4. Proposal of membership quotas for the 2023/2024 season.
5. Q & A.
The ordinary general assembly will be followed by the extraordinary general, which will follow the agenda outlined below:
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY
1. Ratification of the agreement adopted by the board of directors on 12 September 2022 to appoint Amancio Amaro Varela as honorary president of Real Madrid C.F.
2. Modification of article 40 of the statutes.
3. Approval of the merger by absorption, with effect from 1 July 2023, of Club RSC Internacional F.C.
All of the documents relating to the assemblies are available to representative members via the online Members' Customer Service Office..