REAL MADRID C.F. (also REAL MADRID or "the Club"), provides you with the present information concerning the processing of your personal data in order that you have detailed knowledge about:
- Why we need to process your data.
- What data of yours we may have and for how long.
- With whom we share the data.
- What your rights are in this respect and how you can exercise them.
REAL MADRID processes different individual’s personal data in order to carry out various activities. Therefore, your personal data can be used in different ways and shared with different recipients depending on each of the specific purposes for which we need the data. Below, we provide detailed information on each of these data processing. We do not carry out individuals decisions making nor profiling that may seriously affect you, and we do not use your personal data for further purposes other than those reflected in this document.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
With what purpose and legitimacy do we process your personal data?
In general, your data will be processed by the CLUB for the fulfilment of the following purposes:
- Management of your relationship with the CLUB: Real Madrid will be able to process your data for the management of your relationship with the CLUB, including in this process, the development of any operation necessary for its maintenance.
- Organisation of services and events: The CLUB organises draws, competitions and promotional events. In these cases, the interested party who wants to participate, will sign up voluntarily by completing the forms that the CLUB provides for this purpose. The CLUB will process the data obtained through the participation forms in these services and events in order to be able to manage the interested party's participation, as well as the publication of the prizes, or any additional information that may be necessary, in the event that it occurs. This process will only be carried out if Real Madrid has the consent of the interested party.
- Management of requests and applications: In order for Real Madrid to manage those requests and applications that you send us, the CLUB will process the information you provide. This information will allow the CLUB to give you an answer to them, and to put at your disposal solutions that adapt to your needs. The CLUB undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you as long as they are necessary for the purpose described.
- Sending newsletters and magazines: Real Madrid will carry out, both by ordinary and electronic means, the sending of newsletters and magazines, as well as information on the activities and services of the CLUB, as long as you have consented to this service.
Whenever this service is carried out by electronic means, it will be legitimised in satisfying the legitimate interests of the CLUB, by virtue of the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, from July 11, on services of the company of information and electronic commerce, as well as the European Regulation of Commercial Electronic Communications. At any time you can object to this service through contact with the Real Madrid Data Protection Office in the email mentioned above.
- Conducting surveys on customers or potential customers: In order to verify the quality of communications, the procedures of Real Madrid, the service we provide, as well as the products and services that we provide, the CLUB may conduct satisfaction surveys.
This process is based on the legitimate interest of the CLUB. In order to improve our procedures, we can contact you to find out your level of satisfaction with them, and thus be able to improve those issues that require your greatest satisfaction. You can always object to receiving any communication of this nature through contact with the Real Madrid Data Protection Office in the email address mentioned above.
- Communication of your personal data to third parties collaborators and sponsors: Real Madrid may, on certain occasions, communicate your personal data to collaborators and sponsors for the development of commercial actions by them (through post, mailing, fax, SMS, electronic mail and any telematic means) by means of a general nature or adapted to your personal characteristics, as long as you have given your consent through the form established for that purpose. Also, we inform you that you can oppose and/or withdraw your consent for this service at any time.
- Distribution of correspondence and commercial offers
- 7.a) Distribution of correspondence and commercial offers regarding the Club's products and services that are the same or similar to those that you have previously engaged or purchased, on the basis of the legitimate interest that Real Madrid holds in this regard and, in relation to correspondence sent electronically, as stipulated in Article 21 of the Law 34/2000, 11 July, relating to services in the information society and digital business. We will handle your personal data for these purposes as long as you don't oppose such handling.
- 7.b) Distribution of correspondence and customised commercial offers of the Club's products and services, as well as, products and services offered by our sponsors and partners, where relevant, as long as you have given us your sent to do so and have not withdrawn your consent or opposed such handling of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time, as is indicated below.
Customisation of commercial and promotional offers: During the maintenance of your relationship with the CLUB, the personal data that you make available to us through any website, web form or application made available to you, or the contracting of products and services, may be subject to automated decisions that have legal implications on your person, as well as the creation of profiles, including automatic techniques that use the current data, navigation data from cookies, historical and statistical, data that can be obtained through other sources of information (third-party sources and social networks), for the optimisation of the product offers that we make available, prices and new proposals, through segmentation in different groups in relation to common patterns. This process will only be carried out if the CLUB has the consent of the interested party.
Additionally, in the event that you are a member of the Club Membership group, you can contact the Online Partner Service Office (https://socios.realmadrid.com), registering and identifying yourself beforehand with your Membership number. In order to oppose and/or withdraw your consent for this at any time.
MADRIDISTAS NATION (FACEBOOK FAN SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE)SEE
MEMBERS OF OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS’ CLUBSSEE
LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTACT PERSONSSEE
PURCHASER OF TICKETS TO EVENTS OR MATCHES AND ATTENDEESSEE
PURCHASER OF TOUR BERNABEU TICKETSSEE
OFFICIAL CLUB WEBSITES’ USERSSEE
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
Real Madrid maintains security measures to protect personal data in accordance with the content of the provisions of the GDPR, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data that you provide us with.
How will minors' data be processed?
Real Madrid will not collect or process personal data for children under fourteen (14) years of age, without fully complying with the requirements established in the applicable data protection regulations, regarding compliance with the duty to inform and obtain those consents that they are necessary.
How long will we keep your data?
Without prejudice to the provisions set out above in relation to the respective processing of data, the personal data that is accessed by virtue of your relationship with the CLUB will be processed as long as they are accurate for the management of the purposes reported. In this sense, the CLUB will keep the personal data once its relationship with you is duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Who will receive your data?
Without prejudice to what is indicated in each case for the previously specified respective processing, Real Madrid will communicate your personal data:
- In the case of having your consent, the CLUB will communicate your data to its collaborating and sponsoring companies. The list of collaborating and sponsoring companies is accessible through the following link: https://www.realmadrid.com/en/about-real-madrid/the-club/sponsors.
- Public Organisations, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when the CLUB has the legal obligation to provide them.
- The CLUB has the collaboration of some third-party service providers that have access to your personal data and that the referred data in the name and on behalf of Real Madrid as a consequence of the provision of services.
The CLUB follows strict criteria of selection of service providers in order to comply with their obligations in terms of data protection and undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contracts through which they will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organisational measures; use the personal data for the agreed purposes and attending only to the documented instructions of the CLUB; and delete or return the data to the CLUB once the provision of services ends.
Additionally, the CLUB has contracted the provision of services by the Microsoft Corporation, in charge of data processing located in the United States, a country that does not belong to the European Economic Area. Real Madrid has signed with this company Type Contract Clauses (TCC) that legitimize the international transfer of data.
- In the event that you are an attendee at events and games: your data may be disclosed to diverse media and specialized websites, which may be based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in which case the CLUB has adopted the relevant warranties by signing standard contractual clauses, of which, if required, we would provide you with a copy upon request.
What are your rights regarding the processin of your data2?
You may, in relation to the processes that are based on obtaining your consent, withdraw your consent through the procedure detailed in the following paragraph.
You may exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as request that you limit the processing of your personal data, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions, sending a written communication or contacting the CLUB through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the CLUB by postal mail at the address: Av. Concha Espina, number 1, Madrid.
Against which authority can you exercise your claims?
You can file a complaint with the CLUB's Data Protection Office, through the address email@example.com, or in the post to Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas, number 402, Madrid, in order for us to satisfy your rights in this matter. In any case, you can always go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in C/ Jorge Juan number 6, Madrid as the control authority in matters of data protection.
How can I contact the Real Madrid Data Protection Delegate?
For any questions relating to the processing of your data, or if you have any issue or comment that you wish to make that are linked to data processing that Real Madrid carries out, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate using the following means:
Postal address: Avenida de las Fuerzas Armadas, number 402, 28055, Madrid
You declare that the information and data you have given us is accurate and true, reserving the CLUB the right to exclude from the services those interested parties who have provided false information, without prejudice to legal action. You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make and for the damages caused to the CLUB or to third parties.
All the fields that appear on the Real Madrid forms will be required to be completed, so the omission of any of them may lead to it being impossible for us to meet your request, unless the form itself has fields of voluntary completion.
Personal data will be treated with the degree of protection legally required to avoid any loss, alteration, treatment or unauthorised access.
If you have any questions regarding data protection you can contact the Real Madrid Data Protection Office through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.