This course is 100% online and provides training in the Real Madrid Foundation's own educational model, "For a REAL Education: inclusive football and basketball values" for education and sports professionals.
The training course comprises 8 programmes and 60 hours of theoretical and practical content, offline activities, assessments and tutorials.
All content will be available from November 2022.
- Participants can register at any time
- The course content is available for a year from the course start date, which is taken as 1 November 2022 for participants who register before this date.
- For participants who register after 1 November, the course will begin on the first day of the following month. For example, if you register on 10 November, you will have free access to all content from 1 December.
- You will be able to evaluate your new skills in the fields of sport, values, methodology, planning and the design of an educational competition upon the completion of each course programme.
The students will receive a diploma from the Real Madrid Foundation as an Expert in Inclusive Sport that certifies their attendance and involvement in this course.
The Online Inclusive Sport Course has the following main objectives:
- To introduce and broaden the education of sports professionals in relation to physical, cognitive and sensory functional diversity.
- To bring course’s participants closer to inclusive and adapted sport from an educational perspective.
- To apply different practical methodological strategies for the adaptation of training sessions to people with functional diversity.
- To understand and develop different practical adaptations for the inclusion of people with disabilities in sport contexts.
- To share and create new intervention tools for students with disabilities.
Program 1: Values and functional diversity
Program 2: Football and intellectual disability
Program 3: Inclusive Environments
Program 4: ASD Syndrome
Program 5: Disruptive behaviour
Program 6: Basketball and Disability
Program 7: ADHD Syndrome
Program 8: Inclusive competition