Wednesday, 23rd August
- From 10h to 17:45h: Tour without dressing rooms.
- From 17:45h to 19:15h: Reduced Tour (Museum).
Sunday, 27th August
- From 10:30h to 17:15h: Tour without Dressing Rooms.
- From 17:15h to 18:30h: Reduced Tour (Museum).
Saturday, 2nd September
- From 10:00h to 15:30h: Tour without Dressing Rooms.
- From 15:45h to 17:15h: Reduced Tour (Museum).
Saturday, 9th September
- Due to organizational reasons regarding the match Real Madrid C.F. - Levante, Tour Bernabéu will remain closed the whole day.
WHY TO VISIT
'Best Club in History' room
Real Madrid Dressing Room
Tunnel, dugouts and pitch
- Sensations room
- Presidential Box
- Press Room
- Official Store
NEW INTERACTIVE AUDIO GUIDE!
A fun, innovative digital experience, which is a one of a kind globally and allows you to play whilst visiting Tour Bernabéu.
WHAT THE ROUTE INCLUDES
- 1PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE STADIUM
- 2'Best Club in History' room
- 3SENSATIONS ROOM
- 6PRESIDENTIAL BOX
- 7REAL MADRID DRESSING ROOM
- 8Tunnel, dugouts and technical area
- 9PRESS ROOM
- 10OFFICIAL STORE
01:30 The Tour lasts approximately an hour and a half
|Telephone||+34 91 398 43 70|
|Timetable||Open every day except the 25th of December and the 1st of January|
|Non-match days||Monday to Saturday: from 10.00 to 19.30 - Sundays and public holidays: from 10.30 to 18.30.|
|Match days||On match days, tours are available until 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After that time and until 3 hours and a half before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit the "Best Club of the 20th Century" room, “Sensations Room” and the Panoramic View of the Stadium.|
|TICKET OFFICE||Tickets are sold at Box Office 10, beside Gate 7 (Paseo de la Castellana, entrance at Tower B).|
|PRICES||Adults €25, Children (up to 14 years old) €18.00, Adult Membership Card holders €17.00, Junior Membership Card holders €13.00. Season-ticket holders get in for free when they present their membership card (not their season-ticket) at the ticket office. Combined School Tickets|
|THE ROUTE||The tour is self-guided and includes: a panoramic view, the “Best Club in History” room, the Sensations Room, the pitch, the presidential box, the dugouts and technical area, the players' tunnel, the dressing rooms, the press room and the club's official store.|
|ACCESSIBILITY||Wheelchair users cannot access all the parts of the Tour but they will be offered a free visit to the "Best Club of the 20th Century" room, "Sensations Room" and the technical area which also includes entry for one person to accompany them.|