Real Madrid C.F. – Manchester City F.C.
- From 10:00 a.m. till 14:00 p.m. complete Tour without dressing rooms.
- From 14:00 p.m. till 19:00 p.m. it’s only possible to visit the Museum.
- From 10:00 a.m. till 14:30 p.m. complete Tour without dressing rooms.
- From 14:30 p.m. till 16:00 p.m. it’s only possible to visit the panoramic view and the Museum.
Real Madrid C.F. – Valencia C.F.
- From 10:30 a.m. till 12:00 p.m. complete Tour without dressing rooms.
- From 12:00 p.m. till 13:30 p.m. it’s only possible to visit the Museum.
WHY TO VISIT
'Best Club in History' room
Real Madrid Dressing Room
Tunnel, dugouts and pitch
- Sensations room
- Presidential Box
- Press Room
- Official Store
WHAT THE ROUTE INCLUDES
- 1PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE STADIUM
- 2'Best Club in History' room
- 3SENSATIONS ROOM
- 6PRESIDENTIAL BOX
- 7REAL MADRID DRESSING ROOM
- 8Tunnel, dugouts and technical area
- 9PRESS ROOM
- 10OFFICIAL STORE
01:30 The Tour lasts approximately an hour and a half
|Telephone||+34 91 398 43 70|
|Timetable||Open every day except the 25th of December and the 1st of January|
|Non-match days||Monday to Saturday: from 10.00 to 19.00 Sundays and public holidays: from 10.30 to 18.30.|
|Match days||On match days, tours are available until 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After that time and until 3 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium.|
|TICKET OFFICE||Tickets are sold in Ticket Office 10 beside Gate 7 (Paseo de la Castellana, the entrance to Tower B).|
|PRICES||Adults €19.00, Children (up to 14 years of age) €13.00, Adult Membership Card holders €13.00, Junior Membership Card holders €9.00. Season-ticket holders get in for free when they present their membership card (not their season-ticket) at the ticket office. Combined School Tickets|
|THE ROUTE||The tour is self-guided and includes: a panoramic view, the “Best Club in History” room, the Sensations Room, the pitch, the presidential box, the dugouts and technical area, the players' tunnel, the dressing rooms, the press room and the club's official store.|
|ACCESSIBILITY||People on wheelchairs cannot access all the parts of the Tour. Instead they will be able to visit the “Best Club in History” room, the Sensations Room, as well as the technical area for free along with a companion.|