09 June 2011
Realmadrid.com / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell
Presented here are the 2011/12 membership fees for standard and season ticket holding Club Members. Memberships will be automatically renewed on 15 June. Members wishing to cancel theirs must do so at the Club Member Helpdesk (Oficina de Atencion al Socio) before said date.
Memberships are automatically renewed every year. Members who don't cancel theirs before 15 June will have their membership renewed for the 2011/12 season in the same terms they had in the 2010/11 campaign.
Just like last season, Real Madrid will bill mebers twice: once for the 'membership fee', and another for the 'season ticket fee,' when the latter applies. Real Madrid will charge members using the following methods:
• Bank transfer: Members with a standing order will be charged on 30 June. Those wishing to have a standing order or change their bank details must do so at the Club Member Helpdesk before 15 June.
We recommend members to check the bank account number they provided to the club at the Online Club Member Helpdesk signing in with their Club Member number and entering their PIN Code. Those wishing to modify them must follow the process described on the site.
• In cash: Members who don't have a standing order will receive a payment form by post. They should produce it at any Banco Santander office before 30 June. Payments must be made with said document on hand in order for them to be identified.
• Installments: Thanks to the existing agreement between Real Madrid CF and Banesto, Club Members with season tickets may pay in installments with 0% interest rates on fees. In order to do so, they must have a Real Madrid-Banesto credit card. Those who don't, but wish to, may apply for one on 1 June. Once the Real Madrid-Banesto card is operative, members may request to pay in installments calling +34 902 123 355 between 1 and 15 June.
Members who paid in installments last season and wish to do so again for the 2011/12 season do not need to do anything. They will pay in installments with a 0% interest rate on fees and with no extra cost during the same number of months as in the previous campaign.
Members wishing to modify the number of installments, or the whole payment method, will have to notify the Club Member Helpdesk before 12 June by calling +34 902 21 2002.
The Real Madrid-Banensto card offers the following exclusive benefits:
- Financing season tickets with a 0% interest rate on fees.
- The possibility to finance the payment of several Club Members with the same card.
- Payment may be divided into 3, 6 or 9 installments.
- Free extension on the financing limit on the card.
- The card is free during the first year.
- Members paying for season tickets in installments will earn points that may be exchanged for official Real Madrid merchandise, trips with the first team or the equivalent value on the fee for the season ticket.
Club Members wishing to cancel their memberships or season tickets for the 2011/12 season will have to do so at the Club Member Helpdesk before 15 June:
1. Club Members must go to the Club Member Helpdesk with their Club Member card and ID Cards. Third parties must produce written authorisation signed by the Club Member and a double sided photocopy of his/her ID Card.
2. Alternatively, Club Members may also contact the Helpdesk by fax +34 91 398 43 41 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The subject should read Baja como Socio y/o abonado, indicating the member's full name, the Club Member number, the ID Card number and the reason for cancellation. A two-sided photocopy or scan of the Club Member's ID Card and Club Member card should also be enclosed.